AlumiFoam is a strong yet lightweight panel. It offers designers and architects a unique and visually stunning surface material that is more than a skin deep. It provides elegancy, strength and lightweight acoustic solutions for a variety of creative opportunities. AlumiFoam prevents soundwaves from reflecting off of hard surfaces, like ceilings and walls to create a calm and quiet environment. Compare to alternative methods for soundproofing, AlumiFoam is fast and easy to install. It has more than .95 NRC rating with an A1 fire spread classification.
Advantage of AlumiFoam:
– Modern and dramatic appearance.
– 100% recyclable.
– Non-Combustible with a flame spread of zero.
– Highly Corrosion Resistant.
– High strength, long term durability and ultra-lightweight material.
– Heat insulating and resistant material and totally mold and mildew free.
– Does not collect dust and germ.
– Available in different colors.
|Sound Reductions in dB|
|Specimen||Sound Reduction (R’w)|
|9mm thick panel||10 dB|
|2x9mm thick panels||16 dB|
|9mm thick panel + 9mm thick panel with an aluminum sheet on one side||27 dB|
|20mm thick panel||14 dB|
|2x20mm thick panels||22 dB|
|40mm thick panel||23 dB|
|2x40mm thick panels||31 dB|
|20mm thick panel + 9mm thick panel with an aluminum sheet on one side||28 dB|
|40mm thick panel + 9mm thick panel with an aluminum sheet on one side||31 dB|